status of changing documents for gutsy

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 20:02:23 UTC 2007

On 6/16/07, Jonathan Jesse <jjesse at iserv.net> wrote:

> On Thursday 14 June 2007 17:21:55 Matthew East wrote:
>
> Currently my goals for Kubuntu are focused a little more upstream, working
> on
> documentation for Keep, Speedcrunch (as it is now using Kubuntu's release
> schedule) and Adept.  Since Adept for KDE and Kubuntu now differs from
> KDE's
> version I think we need to release documentation specific to Kubuntu for
> Gutsy and I am working on that.

Freddy Martinez and I are heading up work on Xubuntu documentation.  Because
of the prior status of Xubuntu docs (they haven't given much attention in
the past few releases), we're primarily basing our work off of the Feisty
release of Ubuntu's docs, making modifications so that they suit Xubuntu and
so they are current for Gutsy.

We'll be submitting our first set of Xubuntu doc patches in the coming week,
and we'll also do our best to submit patches to Ubuntu docs as appropriate.

Jim

jwcampbell at gmail.com