documentation about ubuntu-doc , sections (like wikipedia)

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 16:24:14 UTC 2007

Hi all,
    I made a short (dunno about that) documentation at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/reportbug

Some things I have deliberately left out such as the MTA Mail Transfer Agent
part as it might have been already done somewhere & just needs linking
to. There is also a big possibility that some 'facts' might be plain
wrong or could be worded/phrased better, please look into it.

While doing the doc. one thing came into mind, although the tags are
somewhat similar to mediawiki (or wikipedia) the big difference is
that in wikipedia after one makes sections there one can edit
section-wise, the end-result being less mistakes than one edits the
whole thing in one go.

 Can something be done about it?

Cheers!
--
          Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17