are images allowed/acceptable?

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 14 20:55:09 UTC 2007

Ciao

* Matthew East:

> * Richard A. Johnson:
>> On Wednesday 13 June 2007, Matthew East wrote:
>> [snip]
>> | {snipped}
>> |
>> | I think it would be helpful if someone would add this information to the
>> | WikiGuide pages (potentially linking to HelpOnActions/AttachFile if it
>> | helps).
>> |
>> | I'll do so later unless someone gets there first!
>> |
>> | Matt
>>
>> I have been working on a screenshot guide for KDE and it can easily be adopted
>> here. I can add the GNOME parts easily to it, get on the wiki as well as in
>> the styling guide if you would like?
>
> I don't think we need something too long - if it is long then people
> won't read it. Just something of a similar length to the pages that
> already exist within the WikiGuide and which answers the questions that
> Jim has raised should be fine for now.

I've added a section to the WikiGuide dealing with screenshots. I've
basically copied Phil's email, almost word for word :)

The section links to the article at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TakingScreenshots - Rich, that might be a page
that would be worth you updating with some of the information that
you've been working on, if it's the same sort of stuff.

Matt
--
http://www.mdke.org