I screwed up

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 14 07:35:22 UTC 2007

* David Symons:
> Hi Jim,
>
> On Wed, 2007-06-13 at 11:51 +0100, Jim Kissel wrote:
>> Tried to create a Homepage for myself, but ended up editing the
>> HomePageTemplate.
>>
>> Sorry!
>
> No worries, the original revision wasn't available for some reason so I
> just used the version at wiki.ubuntu.com.
>
>> Can someone tell me how to create a HomePage?
>
> Homepages are usually on wiki.ubuntu.com.  Put a link like this in your
> web browser:
>     http://wiki.ubuntu.com/WikiName
> (where WikiName is your wiki name)

It's probably helpful, as Brian says, to create a homepage on
help.ubuntu.com/community as well - that way it is easy to identify
people who are making edits and contact them if necessary.

> It will say the page doesn't exist.  Just click on the "Create new empty
> page" link and edit away.

If you want to use the homepage template, you can click on the relevant
link in the left hand column when you reach this screen.

Matt
--
http://www.mdke.org