Gutsy Meeting Time

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 11 06:46:56 UTC 2007

Hiya,

Sorry for slow response.

* Richard A. Johnson:
> People who are mandatory for this meeting are:
>  - Matt East (Ubuntu)

I'd quite like to see some more people interested in Ubuntu at the
meeting - in particular Phil Bull and Matthew Paul Thomas who have been
contributing to the Ubuntu side a lot.

> I will make it known that anytime between 21:00 and 04:00 UTC is bad for me
> Monday through Thursday. Anytime before 21:00 is fine, and I am open all day
> on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

I'm really busy at the moment, 3 weeks until wedding bells. But I might
be able to manage something between 7:00 and 22:00 UTC Monday - Friday
or during a weekend - the latter would probably be better.

Matt
--
http://www.mdke.org