Gutsy Meeting Time

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 6 16:37:23 UTC 2007

WHAT?

That is right, it is time for our regularly unscheduled "Ubuntu Documentation
Team" meeting for the next release of Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Xubuntu, and Edubuntu,
dubbed the Gutsy Gibbon.

Right now, all I am doing is trolling for dates and times that are best for
everyone. Everyones input count, however I am looking for participation from
each project (i.e. Ubuntu, Xubuntu, and Edubuntu...Kubuntu is covered).

People who are mandatory for this meeting are:
 - Matt East (Ubuntu)
 - Jordan Mantha (Edubuntu)
 - Myself or/and Jonathan Jesse (Kubuntu)
 - Freddy Martinez and Jim Campbell (Xubuntu)

Of course like I said everyone is welcome to participate. We hold our meetings
within a 2 hour time frame in #ubuntu-meeting on IRC (Freenode).

An agenda has yet to be created and will once we have a set date and time.
Topics that will more than likely be discussed are additions and improvements
to the topic based help specification, unifying and cleaning up the community
documentation, and the possibilities and ideas in integrating all of the
Ubuntu help sites run by the Ubuntu community.

I will make it known that anytime between 21:00 and 04:00 UTC is bad for me
Monday through Thursday. Anytime before 21:00 is fine, and I am open all day
on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com