Link for empty page.

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 18:45:50 UTC 2007

Hi Simon,

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 13:28 -0500, Matthew Nuzum wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> I'm forwarding your request to the documentation team who manages this
> information. Thanks for your comments, we all appreciate it.
>
> On 5/20/07, Simon Damkjaer Hazard <blindulo at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Ubuntu.
> >
> > I just got myself a laptop.
> >
> > Ubuntu 7.04 runs smooothly with exception of the wireless net card.
> >
> > Now the troubleshooting page:
> > https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WifiDocs/WirelessTroubleShootingGuide
> >
> > Describes my problem exactly at 3.2.5.
> >
> > There is mentioned that too many possible options are possible and there is
> > a link to " LaptopTestingTeam" However this page is empty.
> >
> > So I'd like to add to that page (I am not allowed to edit it) that with a HP
> > Pavilion dv6101ea / dv6000 it helped me following this procedure:
> > http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=185174
> > Though it only mentions older releases
> >
> > It would help me and other users in the future instead of having all to
> > spend several hours searching (I used 6).

Thanks for your email - I've corrected the link you mentioned. It must
have gotten broken when the documentation was migrated to the help wiki.

You should be allowed to edit the wiki page - you just need to create a
user account for yourself. There should be a link somewhere which says
'Login to edit'; just click that link and follow the instructions on the
page which loads to create a user account for yourself.

Thanks again,

Phil

--
Phil Bull