Ubuntu Training Community

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:49:29 UTC 2007

On 7/30/07, Jonathan Jesse <jjesse at iserv.net> wrote:

> Also please don't forget Kubuntu as well

Nor Xubuntu.  I know that Xubuntu is sometimes an out layer within the
Ubuntu project, but there are numerous not-for-profits that use Xubuntu as
their distro of choice because runs more quickly on older hardware than
Ubuntu or Kubuntu.  Training materials that include reference to
Xubuntu-specific elements would be very helpful to both these organizations
and to the end-users who are being introduced to these machines for the
first time.

I know that this is initially intended to be a Canonical-directed effort,
but I'd be very much willing to help with the Xubuntu-specific elements.

Jim