basic commands patch

Freddy Martinez freddymartinez9 at ubuntu.com
Sat Jul 28 18:30:02 UTC 2007

Dear Ubuntu,

I have written a patch for the Basic Commands section of the Xubuntu
docs.  The patch I sent in validates and should clean up some issues.
I have attempted to make the docs more consistent, for example: all
the basic shell commands (mkdir, rm etc) have an explanation what the
acronym stands for.  while mkdir makes sense to "Make a directory" for
most of us, mkdir and "make a directory" may be lost in translation.
Please take a look and consider adding parts of this patch to the
Ubuntu docs as well.

--
Best,
Freddy Martinez