Mentoring Programme

Jonathan Jesse jjesse at iserv.net
Sat Jul 28 17:23:52 UTC 2007

On Saturday 28 July 2007 11:12:03 justlinux at bellsouth.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My name is John and would like to help with the documentation in
> Ubuntu/Kubuntu/Edubuntu. I am already familiar with docbook and have had
> two game douments accepted at KDE. I am willing to work on either.
>
> John

John,

Since you are already familiar with docbook and have also had to documents
accepted at KDE we would love to have you help out with the kubuntu docs.
Currently Rich Johnson, nixternal, and I are the two that contribute to the
Kubuntu docs.  Right now we are re-reading all the documents we had for
Fiesty and making sure they are accurate for Gutsy.  IF they are not relevant
we are making the changes.

Thanks for joining and feel free to ask for help, I'm jjesse on IRC

Jonathan