documentation mentoring

Matthew Borger jediborger at verizon.net
Fri Jul 27 00:56:53 UTC 2007

Hello, I've been working with linux and Ubuntu for about two years and
am looking for some good ways to give back. I noticed that the
documentation is somewhat outdated in a few sections and was wondering
what I could do to help it when I read about the doc team offering
mentoring to people who know nothing about DocBook, etc. Basically me,
although I do have programming knowledge and know html very well,
designing web sites for a few years and looking at the DocBok/XML code
seems pretty straight forward. I've had experience with all the *buntu
flavors. I just like playing around with things until they work, so I'll
work on anything that needs done. Hope I can help.

Matthew Borger