Hello

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 26 19:19:41 UTC 2007

Dear Michael,

* Michael Price:
> My name is Michael Price, you can find me on the
> Ubuntu forums as
> Seisen. I have wrote a couple howto's but nothing
> spectacular. Also I
> would like to join the mentoring programme.

If you're a forum regular then one area where you might be interested in
contributing is helping to integrate material on the forum into the
documentation wiki. It's a very valuable way to contribute because there
is a lot of helpful material on the forum which never gets to the
documentation wiki. Have a read of this page, and if you're interested
then I would be glad to help you learn the ropes!

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/forum

Matt
--
http://www.mdke.org