Changes for Gutsy (Ubuntu)

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 08:08:05 UTC 2007

Hi Dawid,

On Fri, 2007-07-20 at 07:20 +0200, dvwyngaa wrote:
> Phil,
>
> I think the mentoring thing will work great! I will be the first to
> ask for mentoring as I have a lot to learn from chaps like you...

That's great! It might take a few days to discuss how to set up a
mentoring programme, but once it's ready you'll be the first person I
email.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or just want to get started
with the documentation, don't hesitate to ask questions on the list (or
email me if you like).

Thanks,

Phil

--