Ubuntu Screencasts logo ideas

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 18 19:05:21 UTC 2007

Hi there,

On Thu, 2007-01-18 at 11:04 -0500, Richard Querin wrote:
> Here's a couple of variations on a logo idea after noodling around
> with Inkscape a bit last night. The more I look at them, the more they
> seem a little too complex.

These are really nice. But we need to clarify this: right now we don't
need a logo; we'd like to retain the style of the Ubuntu websites on the
screencast site too, it gives it an official feel.

I'm not sure why so many people are posting logos, there may have been
some misunderstanding about that! We're keen to encourage contributions,
but we'd prefer that these are directed towards developing plans for
screencasts and doing some recording!!

> Sorry if this gets posted twice. The first time I tried the email was
> over the list's limits.

You can cancel the original post from the link in the rejection email.

Matt
--
http://www.mdke.org