Xubuntu Feisty Doc Specification

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 10 19:58:24 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 05:00 -0400, Cody Somerville wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I've started working on a specification for Xubuntu documentation. It
> can be found at
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Specifications/Feisty/DesktopGuide-feisty
>
> It is still in early development and comments/suggestions and most
> welcomed :)

Looks like a good start. Few minor suggestions:

* One of the major beneficial aspects of the topic based help spec is
that you can remove all instances of the word "guide" from a coherent
help system.
* "Administrating" really sounds wrong to me. "Administering"?
* It might help to follow the structure used by Ubuntu or Kubuntu docs
here. Have a look at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TopicBasedHelp/TopLevelCategories

What help viewer does Xubuntu use?

--