Edubuntu directory in trunk

Rich Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Wed Jan 3 04:06:00 UTC 2007

Hey Team,

Just to let you know, the only thing that is in /trunk/Edubuntu/ that we work
on or maintain is the Handbook at this time. The about-edubuntu and what not
is currently created and stored elsewhere.

Now, if you are interested in helping out with the Edubuntu Handbook, we would
be more than happy to use your help. There is a lot of content that still
needs to be created. We would like to have this complete for the Feisty
release w/o a doubt. One thing we need to do is ensure that any work we
perform on the handbook validates as there are a couple of people who work
from the repo but do not have access to commit, or they may not understand
everything, but know that the Makefile will build it for them.

Thanks everyone!

--
Rich Johnson
nixternal at ubuntu.com