[Fwd: [docteam-commits] r3600 - trunk/ubuntu/C/printing]

Will Simpson linux.photo.geek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 03:32:04 UTC 2007

On 1/2/07, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Will - good job on this material, that's a great start to improving this
> section.
>
> However, make sure you use the validate.sh tool in our repository to
> check the validity of files before you commit them, in this case yelp
> will read the file, but it's invalid (the sections are in a funny order,
> and you have some sections with the same id, which is not allowed).
>
> Anyway, good job on the material :)
>
> Matt

Matt.

Thanks for the heads up about the validating tool. Missed that step in
the instructions. Working on adding a faxing bit. Is it ok to suggest
a package from Universe as the tool for faxing or should we weight
till something is available in the Official repositories.

I'm looking Efax-gtk. Anyone have a better suggestion?

--
Will Simpson
http://willsimpson.org