Additions to office.xml

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 09:22:51 UTC 2007

Hi Matt,

On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 09:40 +0100, Matthew East wrote:
> On Tue, February 6, 2007 9:37 am, Phil Bull wrote:
> > Hi Matthew,

> >> the
> >>
> >> Exactly. See, there's method in my madness. ;-)
> >
> > OK, I'll forget the patch if it doesn't fit in with the rest of the
> > docs.
>
> No, the above was a way to figure out how to slot the patch into the rest
> of the docs! Go ahead and commit, we can create the new topic as above and
> it will be useful!

OK, I'll hold on to the patch for now, and commit it when there's a new
topic.

I'm struggling with the topic-based approach a little; is there a list
of topics with descriptions of what should go in to each of them? I'm
looking to create the following if they're not already in there, so I'd
like to find out which topic to put each of them in:

 * Backing-up
 * Science and education packages
 * Editing audio/video
 * Burning a CD/DVD
 * Making an audio CD

I'm aware that some of these may already exist, but I can't find them...
I know the last two are there, but they're both in a little section in
'Music and Video'/'Music', when I think they should probably have
sections of their own.

Thanks,

Phil

--