helping with Xubuntu Documentation

George Lesica glesica at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 22:03:14 UTC 2007

On Dec 5, 2007 3:35 PM, Michael Price <m_price04 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I would like to help with the Xubuntu Documentation if any help is needed.

we'd love to have you! check the #xubuntu-devel channel on irc, i'm on
there usually (oldmanstan).

would you be interested in helping us edit the wiki?
(https://help.ubuntu.com/community/)

see https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WikiToDo and also
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WikiTeam

we are also creating our own todo list at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Xubuntu/Documentation/HardyRoadMap

alternatively if you'd like to work on the documentation that ships
with the operating system (and just for general info) check out
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam

we will be talking on irc in the near future about specific tasks, so
stay tuned, we'll make sure you're kept up-to-speed.

again, welcome!

-george (oldmanstan)

--
~ George T. Lesica