help with ulink in xml file

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 02:34:55 UTC 2007

Hi All,

I'm having a bit of a hard time with a ulink in an xml file (attached).

The file validates, but when I go to test the file in yelp, the below ulink
comes up as invalid:

        <note>
            <title>Installing both Xubuntu and Windows</title>
            <para>If you would like to install both Xubuntu and Windows on
the same computer, please see the appendix <ulink
url="../../../xubuntu/C/switching/dualboot.xml">dualboot</ulink> for
instructions.</para>
        </note>

I've tried it with "file://" at the start of the uri, but that didn't work,
either.  I'm not sure which approach is correct.  If someone wouldn't mind
helping me out, I'd appreciate it.

(For the record, the path to the "installing.xml" file is
/xubuntu/switching/C/installing.xml.  The dualboot.xml file is in the same
folder.)

Am I missing something, or will linking like this just not work because I
haven't converted everything to html?  Thanks for your help, I'm still a
little new at this.

Jim