Ubuntu Improvement

Tony D'Alessandro julietony at eol.ca
Mon Aug 27 22:07:11 UTC 2007

To Whom It May Concern:

To make an improvement so it is appreciated by the general PC user.  It MUST
be friendly and easy to use when installing programs from : the Internet,
Hardrive, CD, DVD, and the Floppy Disk.... How about a program which will do
all the scripting automatically for installing any software.

Presently one has to use code most of the time. The general public is turned
off by this and find Windows is much easier to use because no codes are
required.

Hope someone will look into this I think it would go a long way in improving
Linux. If you have any questions let me know.

		Thank you,

		Tony D'Alessandro
		22 Eli Shackelton Court
		Toronto, Ontario