Patch: basic-commands

Bhuvaneswaran A bhuvan at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 25 03:25:03 UTC 2007

On 8/25/07, David Delony <ickyelf at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've made some changes to the basic-commands section. I whittled down
> some sentces that I thought were wordy.

Thank you David Delony. Your patch looks pretty good.

But, I could not locate which flavor of Ubuntu does it belong, ie.
Ubuntu or Kubuntu or Xubuntu? For instance, I am unable to apply the
patch in ubuntu/basic-commands/C/basic-commands.xml file. I would
appreciate if you can create the patch from the root directory, and
resend it. So, the reviewer of appropriate flavor would review and
apply your patch.

--
Regards,
Bhuvaneswaran A