[Patch] add-applications

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 18:43:32 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

I've attached a large patch to
ubuntu/add-applications/C/add-applications.xml. The patch converts the
structure of add-applications to being more task-based. There are also a
couple of new sections, and it moves the 'Update your computer' docs
from keeping-safe (I'm unsure about this). This is the new structure:

# . Install an application
# . Remove an application
# . Update your computer
# . Add new repositories
# . What are packages and repositories?
# . Default software repositories in Ubuntu
# . Problems when installing or removing software

Please let me know what you think. I won't commit this unless everyone
is happy with the changes it makes.

Phil Bull