i'd like to contribute . . .

Brie Gordon brie.gordon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 12:17:36 UTC 2007

So. I'm a 19 year-old college student who has been using Linux for
about eleven years now. Relative to that, I'm new to Ubuntu. I've been
using it intensively for between eighteen and twenty-four months now.

I saw in another one of these messages that help is required
converting how tos on the forum to documents for the wiki and I would
more than love to help out with that. I am unsure of what the next
steps would be, can anyone help?

Thanks.

--
Brie Gordon

"The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war."

--Hyman G Rickover

mi blog: briealeida.tumblr.com