Can I get a mentor?

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 17 00:50:57 UTC 2007

On Thursday 16 August 2007, Eddie Martinez wrote:
| Dear Ubuntu Docs:
|
| I am interested in getting a mentor for learning documentation. In
| particular, I spend lots of time on Kubuntu and Xubuntu. I have spent
| the last 8 months or so working with the Chicago Ubuntu Loco and would
| like learn documentation.

Lets see, there is me, your brother, and Jim who are able to help you :)  You
have spent the last 8 months working alright :)

Anyways, talk to your brother and Jim about Xubuntu, and I can help you out on
the Kubuntu side. The Kubuntu side is almost wrapped up. I am waiting for
Jason to rock me out a Compiz section, and then I will steal, I mean borrow,
from the Ubuntu guys and their million or so workers :)

| Thank you Ubuntu Docs,

NO, thank you!

--
Richard A. Johnson