DocuMENTORS

Phil Bull philbull at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 22:53:14 UTC 2007

Hi Christoffer,

On Tue, 2007-08-14 at 15:22 +0200, Christoffer Bördal wrote:
> I don't know much about the documentation process right now, so it's
> difficult to say for sure. I've been using Ubuntu as my main OS for a
> couple of years. I'm not really interested in anything ũber-technical,
> but I can stand installing virtualisation software. I guess fixing bugs
> would be a way to get started, but anything regarding Ubuntu would be
> fine.

Would you be interested in reviewing the docs, for the time being? This
would involve checking that instructions are correct and up-to-date, and
that there are no spelling or grammar errors.

Alternatively, the help wiki has quite a few areas which need to be
cleaned-up if you'd prefer?

Thanks,

Phil

--