DocuMENTORS

Christoffer Bördal chris.bordal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:22:18 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-13 at 17:23 +0100, Phil Bull wrote:
> Hi Christoffer,
>
> On Sun, 2007-08-12 at 16:38 +0200, Christoffer Bördal wrote:
> > My name is Christoffer Bördal and I would like to join the mentoring
> > programme. I know how to use IRC and the mailing-list, but I've never
> > used DocBook or SVN.
>
> That's great! Do you have anything in mind that you'd like to work on?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Phil

I don't know much about the documentation process right now, so it's
difficult to say for sure. I've been using Ubuntu as my main OS for a
couple of years. I'm not really interested in anything ũber-technical,
but I can stand installing virtualisation software. I guess fixing bugs
would be a way to get started, but anything regarding Ubuntu would be
fine.