Document on partitioning and formatting a device

Bhuvaneswaran A bhuvan at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 7 10:09:18 UTC 2007

On 8/1/07, Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande at yahoo.it> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> This is the document I have been woriking on. I think it's a little more
> complex than I thought.
>
> Please check it out... there's a section marked as "help", I need some
> help on xref tag...
>
> After this I think there's a need for a document explaining filesystem
> types (ext2/3, NTFS...), not a complex-advanced one, but just a breif
> explanation of the different types and the problems with Windows
> filesystems.
>
> Oh... this document is inside ubuntu/misc.

Nice work. Could you please get us a patch instead of a gzip file? Also,
there were validation errors in partitioning.xml file. I fixed them in
r4212. We'd appreciate if you can merge your changes with the latest fix
(just an "svn update" should do this) and get us the revised patch in svn
diff format.

Thank you very much for the great work. Looking forward for your revised
patch.
--
Regards,
Bhuvaneswaran A