a few questions, printers xubuntu doc, general enlightenment needed

Jim Campbell jwcampbell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 17:01:04 UTC 2007

On 8/2/07, Phil Bull <philbull at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi George,
>
> On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 01:18 -0500, George Lesica wrote:
> > Ok, I've taken a look at the Printers document.  A few questions
> > though:
> >
> [ big snip]

Thanks, George and Phil.  I agree with Phil's comments.  George, I won't be
around this weekend, but several of the Xubuntu documentors are usually on
IRC.  Feel free to ask us questions as you're working on things.

We're usually on IRC in the #xubuntu-devel channel, and in the #ubuntu-doc
channel.  Look for j1mc, Admiral_Chicago, or fijam.  We're all a bit on the
new side to this ourselves, but we've got a decent handle on things.  We
look forward to working with you.

Jim