Unreadable Russian Desktop Guides

Igor Zubarev igor4u at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 06:54:53 UTC 2006

2006/9/30, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com>:

> The html version and the version in the help system of Ubuntu both work,
> and you should suggest to your users that they use those.
>
> Another option would be to make available a pdf on your russian website.
> I can give you the pdf file. You will probably not be happy with that
> either, since it cannot be viewed in evince, but that is not a bug I can
> fix.

Thank you Matt.
I already suggested to users both html version and the version in the help
system of Ubuntu.
Unfortunately I got much requests for PDFs and many people were really
disappointed.
So I had to send you " tone of messages".

I think if you give me PDF files to place on Russian website, it will be
good temporary decision of problem.
Only what's the problem with evince?

--
Igor Zubarev,