plans for Feisty

B.A. Lopez dinda at mac.com
Fri Oct 27 00:17:27 UTC 2006

  I think there are plans to discuss just such a thing at the
upcoming UDS.  Personally, I'd like to see a "Welcome to the Ubuntu
Community. . . " intro for new users; for upgraders, a simple "What's
new/changed" would suffice.

Specification changed by Matt Zimmerman:

-- Specification Details:
   Slideshow during install
   https://features.launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+spec/ubiquity-
slideshow