BerylonEdgy guide

Eric Butler eric at extremeboredom.net
Sat Oct 21 21:38:43 UTC 2006

Hi,

wiki.ubuntu.com is the wrong place for such documentation.

There is already documentation for Beryl and AIGLX on help.ubuntu.com:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CompositeManager/InstallingBeryl

And AIGLX:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CompositeManager/AIGLX

This page does mention/linkto the beta binary nvidia drivers, explaining
that they can be used to run AIGLX. If you would like to create a new
page that explains the ubuntu way to install these, that would be
helpful, as long as it was clearly marked as beta, not supported, might
blow up your video card, etc.

It should probably be linked from both the AIGLX page above, and
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BinaryDriverHowto/Nvidia

If you could merge any information from your page on wiki.ubuntu.com
into the appropriate pages under
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/CompositeManager, then set your
BerylOnEdgy page to redirect to redirect there, that wold be very helpful.

Regards,
Eric