Broken Link

Richard Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 20 16:05:47 UTC 2006

On Friday 20 October 2006 09:04, Local User wrote:
> Hi Don,
>
> I tried it in Opera and it failed as well.  So I guess the next logical
> question is why have a link on a page which fails in all the major linux
> browsers?
>
> Would it not be better to make the link an ftp download and give
> instructions on how to view it?
>

> ~lu

Hey lu,

I went ahead and fixed it. Someone didn't save the pallete correctly, or they
used an odd format when doing so. You should be able to view the palette now
without any problems. Thanks for the heads up on this. Take care!

--
.:Richard Johnson
.:nixternal at ubuntu.com
.:ubuntu.com .:kubuntu.com .:edubuntu.com .:xubuntu.com
.:http://nixternal.ubuntu-rocks.org