Broken Link

Don Scorgie DonScorgie at Blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 20 13:21:45 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Fri, 2006-10-20 at 06:07 -0700, Local User wrote:
> There seems to be a broken link at
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Official?action=show&redirect=UbuntuArtwork
>
> Half way down the page there is a link to SVG format under Ubuntu
> Palette.  When I click on the link I get an XML parsing error.

It's not actually a broken link.  The link points to an SVG file (which
is XML).  Alas, firefox / epiphany don't recognise the file as SVG, and
try parsing the XML.  This fails (as SVG parsing isn't firefox's strong
point) and so an "XML Parsing Error" is displayed.  Try right-clicking
the link and selecting "save link as".  The result can be opened using
you're favourite image manipulation / viewing program.

Thanks
Don