suggestion

Mark.TIMMONS at way-srl.com Mark.TIMMONS at way-srl.com
Thu Nov 30 13:21:45 UTC 2006

To whom it may concern,
I havn't decided to download ubuntu because of personal size/traffic
restrictions (I'm too small ;-))
I dont want to order a CD because it'll cost me, why should I if I can
download it in the great linux tradition.
I do like birching through software magazines ... so:
Seeing as www.ubuntu.com would most likely have the best chance of keeping
tags on its software distribution
how about a web page that contains  a list of software magazines with the
ubuntu distributions included on CD/DVD,
the issue date and the country in which they can be found.

for example:

SUPPORT TYPE:   DVD
MAGAZINE:               PCOPEN
EDITION/MONTH:  September 2006
LINK: http://www.pcopen.it/01NET/HP/0,1254,4s5008_ART_72411,00.html
COUNTRY:                ITALY
DISTRIBUTION:   UBUNTU 6.06

This could favour www.ubuntu.com's commercial dealings and provide users
with a list of easily found magazines
that they could choose rather than downloading or ordering...

just a thought,
Mark.