Screencasting

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Sun Nov 19 16:35:20 UTC 2006

On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 04:17:51PM +0000, Matthew East wrote:
> As far as I can see, they would go really nicely in the Tutorials
> section of ubuntuvideo.com. I note that at least one is in there
> already. We could then insert links to them in the documentation, if
> people think that this is appropriate.

Ah, I submitted one to ubuntuvideo, but didn't see a reply back that it had been accepted and forgot to check if it had
been. I�'ll gladly submit the links for all the others too.

I note that the number of views of that particular video (according to google) is dramatically higher than the others and
would attribute that to being on the front page of ubuntuvideo.

If anyone has any "special requests" over and above the ones I've already planned to do, feel free to let me know. I have
virtual machines and physical installs of edgy and dapper that haven't been modified out of the box so should be
appropriate for demoing pretty much any user-level task.

Cheers,
Al.