Packaging Guide not shipped w/ Kubuntu Docs

Richard Johnson nixternal at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 9 06:01:06 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 08 November 2006 22:14, Jonathan Jesse wrote:
> Is there a reason the Kubuntu docs package doesn't include the packaging
> guide?  At least I can't find it on my fresh install of Kubuntu Edgy.

It's in my KHelpCenter under the Kubuntu Docs up top. I just checked with
apt-get source kubuntu-docs and the packaging guide is there. I am glad you
said something about the package, as I have yet to update it for Riddell.

--
.:Richard Johnson
.:nixternal at ubuntu.com
.:ubuntu.com .:kubuntu.com .:edubuntu.com .:xubuntu.com
.:http://nixternal.ubuntu-rocks.org