anyone can help me ?!!!

Andreas Lloyd lloydinho at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 12:47:18 UTC 2006

Hi Konrad,

You'll need to contact the kubuntu-users list for technical support with
Kubuntu:

kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com

Also, if English is not your first language, you may try to get support
from your Local Community team. You can find contact details for all
active teams here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamList

I hope this helps,

Andreas