The -doc list needs a new owner

Jerome Gotangco jgotangco at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 1 10:29:25 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I've decided to take a break on all things Ubuntu for a while and
focus more on work with the foundation I am involved with. Therefore,
I am ready to pass on ownership of the ubuntu-doc list to someone who
is interested on maintaining it, approving posts (as well as purging
them). It's not so much work, but you will have to do it everyday just
to keep the queue clean and Mailman is pretty much straightforward.

If possible, I would like to have this done before this week ends
since I need to clean up other stuff as well.

Thanks all, I would have done more for ubuntu-doc for the past
releases but somehow, things got in the way and jumping in to the
current svn is now pretty alien for me. Good luck to everyone.

Jerome

--
Jerome Gotangco
jgotangco at ubuntu.com