Repositories, archive, sources, components, categories...

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Sun May 28 13:35:35 UTC 2006

On Sun, 2006-05-28 at 21:31 +0800, Jerome Gotangco wrote:
> Well in all honesty, we (me, mvo, glatzor) did discuss it before in
> the desktop channel but was only limited for g-a-i itself, but yes,
> this should have been distributed all throughout (apologiies).
>
> Not to mention stuff like this is a shoo-in for the styleguide.

Well, I think that if a decision has really been taken to change the
vocabulary used for something like this, it should have been decided by
the technical board and implemented throught the distribution. Having
one word for the g-a-i tools and one word for the rest of the world is
really not helpful.

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com