xubuntu desktop guide

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu May 25 13:07:26 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-25 at 15:01 +0200, Luzi Thoeny wrote:
> may I ask if Xubuntu Desktop Guide is going to be on
> [http://help.ubuntu.com/6.06] as well?

Hi Luzi,

I was thinking about this last night too - obviously it should be there.
The trouble is that the translated index pages do not contain links to
it. What we can do is add it to the site, and include it in the English
index, then update the translated pages later when the translators have
had a chance to catch up. Does that sound sensible?

(By the way, I've noticed you've made some changes to the English, we'll
need to update the translation template and inform the translators of
these changes too).

I haven't had a chance to look at the guide myself. Have any others?
What sort of shape is it in?

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com