Xubuntu Desktop Guide nearing completion

Luzi Thoeny lucius.antonius at gmail.com
Mon May 8 22:35:09 UTC 2006

Hi list,

The Xubuntu Desktop Guide is nearing completion [1]. I think now would
be a good time to:

1) ..have some more eyes look at it. I am sure there are still many
improvements to be made in regard to style, structure, spelling, etc.
Even if you have never used Xubuntu, you can still help with this.

2) ..start thinking about translation. I'm wondering how to get it into
Rosetta and what needs to be done to prepare the guide for this. (Yes,
I've read  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DocumentationTeam/Translation ).

thanks for helping,
~luzi

[1] completion as in 'hurriedly wrapped up because time is running out' :o)