serveur documentation & server guide

Rocco Stanzione grasshopper at linuxkungfu.org
Mon May 1 19:10:48 UTC 2006

On Monday 01 May 2006 11:19, Lionel Porcheron wrote:
> I notice on the ubuntu server guide status page that help was needed for
> firewall section. Is it still the case ? In that case, I will try to do
> something.

I wrote the firewall section, and by "wrote" I mean "made not-empty".
Obviously it's pretty brief and could use some more work.  On the other hand,
I'm also working on a "security guide" for edgy, and I suspect that firewall
documentation will probably be moved there, where it will be featured much
more prominently.  Your contributions to that will be greatly appreciated.

Rocco Stanzione