About Ubuntu accreditation

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 30 16:57:33 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I've just done some quite major revision of the About Ubuntu document,
and have inserted a bunch of material from the equivalent section in the
Desktop Guide. I've also tried to insert some stuff into the
<articleinfo> section, such as licences and author accreditation as is
done with the other documents.

The thing is, I can't really remember who has contributed to the
document. It has changed so drastically that I wasn't sure. I've added
myself, Mark Shuttleworth, Jerome and Brian as contributors, but I've
bound to have missed somebody, so please if you can take a look at the
new document and figure that you've contributed to it, add yourself to
the list of contributors, or post here and I'll do it.

Thanks!!

Matt
mdke at ubuntu.com