screen shot wiki page

Nico Veenkamp nico at veenkamp.nl
Sat Mar 25 08:11:12 UTC 2006

Henrik,

Sounds like a good idea. But I would like to point you to OSdir.com who
have made a habit of providing quality screenshots of all distro's as
soon as they become available.

Ubuntu 6.04 :) flight 5 for instance is shown here

http://shots.osdir.com/slideshows/slideshow.php?release=593&slide=1

I would suggest that you provide a link on the Screenshot page to the
OSdir screenshot page to prevent doubling work effort

Nico

Op vr, 24-03-2006 te 17:29 +0000, schreef Henrik Nilsen Omma:
> Hi List,
>
> I know some of you are taking (or planning to take) screen shots for
> various guides. I set up a page a few weeks ago under the art pages to
> try to gather some shots together in one place:
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtworkTeam/ScreenShots
>
> Quality shots of the standard desktop would be useful for many things in
> addition to documentation, including the website, the WinFOSS browser
> and Impress presentations. It would be great to have a central place
> where people could stop in and pick up screen shots known to be of the
> standard desktop.
>
>   - Henrik
>
> --
> http://www.ubuntu.com
> http://www.theopencd.org

Nico Veenkamp
Open Source Solutions for Internet (OSSFI)
T: 06-53193353
E: nico at veenkamp.nl
W: http://www.ossfi.nl