Desktop Guide and flashplayer-mozilla

Ari Torhamo ari.torhamo at saunalahti.fi
Fri Mar 24 00:34:56 UTC 2006

Hi,

The Desktop Guide suggests to install flashplayer-mozilla to be able to
view flash content in Firefox. Flashplayer-mozilla isn't available in
Multiverse at present though and a poster at this forum page
http://www.ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=147767&page=2&highlight=flashplayer-mozilla+dapper
suggests that the name of the package has changed to "flash-plugin
nonfree" (I tried this package, but it didn't bring flash to my
browser).

Could someone here enlighten me on this subject. Is the Dapper Desktop
Guide right (and the package flashplayer-mozilla just isn't available at
the moment), or should one install flash-plugin nonfree instead?

Regards,

Ari