ubuntu wiki observations

Duncan Lithgow dlithgow at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 11:01:35 UTC 2006

(on the ubuntu-doc list)

Hi Naaman and others,

I have no problem with the changes you made, just all the help that's
missing. It should have been obvious and easy for me to write this page the
'correct' way from the start... that's the subject of discussion,

Duncan

On 3/20/06, Duncan Lithgow <duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk> wrote:
> Duncan
> (getting increasingly frustrated in his occasional attempts to do
> something useful for ubuntu)

I will write a longer email when I get home from work today..  I can
discuss a few of the points with you and why I made the changes I
made.

Stick with the contributions to the doc & wiki teams - everything is
peer-reviewed..