Use of entities in ubuntu/release-notes

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 03:48:00 UTC 2006

On 3/16/06, Matthew East <mdke at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Also, there seem to be three versions of the release notes in there
> (release-notes.xml, dapper-release-notes.xml and
> breezy-release-notes.xml) which needs to be cleared up.

release-notes.xml - is old and has not been updated in some time and
we should be able to safely remove it.

breezy-release-notes.xml - previous version... we should be able to
safely remove this. It is in the breezy branch anyway.

dapper-release-notes.xml - this is the new one i just created (copy of
breezy-release-notes.xml). Should be renamed to release-notes.xml (i
don't think we need specific CODENAME-release-notes.xml files. Its
unnecessary, IMHO)

If there are no objections, i will remove make these changes tomorrow.

Matt

--
Matt T. Galvin
mgalvin on irc.freenode.net