Out-of-Date Images in our SVN?

Venkat Raghavan venkatraghavan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 07:03:26 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 15 March 2006 01:35, Brian Burger wrote:
> Inspired by Venkat talking about screenshots, I just had a quick look
> through the ubuntu/images/C/ directory of our SVN.
>
> Most of the stuff in there seems to be pre-Breezy; some might even be
> pre-Hoary.
I think the Kubuntu images in kubuntu/images/C are more recent, due to Jerome
working on them. I hope that we won't have to redo them. (What about
translations, do they get English screenshots?)

> Should we nuke the old stuff, and take advantage of this timetable
> extension to get some Dapper screenshots into the Ubuntu Desktop
> Guide?
Has the timetable been officially extended? I don't think this is confirmed

> I'd be willing to do most of the screenshots from a Flight5 LiveCD,
> and code them into UDG.
>
> Opinions?
>
> Brian/Madpilot
Then you should definitely take a look at
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/TakingScreenshots

Regards,
Venkat Raghavan

--
Venkat 'robotgeek' Raghavan
Email: venkatvc (at) ubuntu.com | venkatraghavan (at) gmail (dot) com