[patch] xchat in common tasks

Brian Burger blurdesign at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 21:56:25 UTC 2006

> > default and I can't see it as a dependency of any of the meta packages.
> > I've patched the desktop guide to tell the user to install it.

Dean, you've read my mind - I was going to edit the UDG to make this change
this evening!

Instead, I'll roll your patch in with the rest of my planned edits later
tonight, my time. Look for the commit in 8 or 9 hours. (Gah, is the day
really going to be that long?) :-P

I'm also going to edit the XChat-Gnome session to tell people how to connect
to #ubuntu, because (unlike Xchat in Breezy) XChat-Gnome does not
auto-connect to #ubuntu/Freenode. (XChat-Gnome doesn't do a lot of things
that XChat does, actually. I'm not too impressed with it, and will keep
using XChat myself...)

Brian/Madpilot